Saturday, October 29, 2011

I AM Accountable--A Note to Me

I am accountable for my actions.

I put the food in my mouth.

I decide to exercise or not.

I am my own worst enemy. Not prednisone. Not RA. Not genetics. Me.

With positivity surrounding me, I am the only one who can choose whether or not to be healthy, whether or not to achieve what my body needs, what my husband craves, and what I want. The hardest part of this whole weight loss strategy is convincing myself that I am worth it. I am worth it. I want to be healthy.

I have told myself for so many years that I saw 140lbs as it flew by, and 135 would never happen. Well. Now I plan--No--WILL get down to 145. Depending on how I feel there, I will go on. But I am convincing myself that I WILL do it. Not can. Not might. Not should. WILL.

I know that I am not convinced yet...but I am much closer than I was a week ago.

I also am 5.5 lbs lighter (Hey, it may be water weight, but it has to come off some time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment